When your order is packed and shipped, you will receive an email notification
General Shipping Information
- Our order department will normally complete your order and submit to our craftsman for production within 3-5 business days.
- Our shipping department will normally pack and ship your order within 3 to 5 business days after production is complete. A physical address will need to be provided in your order.
- Please be advised that providing an incorrect or incomplete shipping address will result in being charged for any related shipping costs.
- We have free shipping on all orders shipped within the contiguous U.S. and all subsequent recurring orders shipped within in the contiguous U.S.
- Small items are generally shipped via FEDEX/Smart Post or Ground , which acts as a carrier to deliver to orders to local US Postal Service hubs. The order is picked up at our facility from Federal Express and is ultimately delivered to you via the U.S. postal service. Estimated transit time for these types of shipments is 3-10 business days.
- Most items will be pack shipped directly from our builders to your physical address and be curbside delivered. Someone will need to be present to inspect and sign for the order.
An email confirmation for your order will be sent to you via email after your order is processed. Please ensure your billing and shipping address are correct and items ordered are correct. If you have any changes please call 1-540-626-8587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.